The condition of your feet can say a lot about you and your health. While most people tend to overlook the health and beauty of their feet, it must be said that a poorly feet care is indicative of poor personal hygiene.
For most people the excuse for not caring of their feet the way they care for other parts of their body is that having a pedicure at a beauty salon is both expensive and time consuming.
This reason can no longer be tenable as there are homemade DIY remedies to take care of dry, scaly, flaky and tired feet.
The beauty of this homemade treatment is that the ingredients you need are probably in your kitchen right now at this moment.
Here is what you need and how to give your feet that tender, loving care.
We are sure you have these two ingredients just sitting on the shelf in your kitchen right now.
- Milk — 2 to 4 cups
- Baking soda — 3 tablespoons
How to Use:
- Warm the milk first.
- Pour the warm milk in a basin and add your baking soda and stir as well.
- Next, dip your feet in the mixture and let them soak for about 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse your feet with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a foot cream to your feet.
If you try this procedure frequently your feet will be soft, smooth and healthy!