Who doesn’t love Papaya, it not only taste good but it is even better for your skin!
Large open skin pores – though it seems very small, it is a big problem. Open skin pores make your skin prone to many other skin problems. Open pores attract dirt and dead skin cells and form blackheads. They also generate Acne and pimples. Worse is that they make your skin look uneven and rough.
Papaya face mask, we are discussing here is a natural remedy for open skin pores. Another advantage of this mask is that it make your skin tone lighter.
To make this mask, you will need:
- Papaya Pulp – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Lemo juice (or Rose water) – 1 teaspoon
If you have sensitive skin, do not use lemon juice. Use this Face Pack instead.
Now do this:
- Mash the papaya pulp in a clean bowl and add honey and lemon juice in it. If you have sensitive skin, use rose water instead of lemon juice. Stir the mix well to make a thick paste.
- Apply a thick layer of this paste on your skin and let it sit for 20 minutes. No need to rub or massage. Just leave it like that and relax for 20 minutes.
- Now you can wash your skin with clean water and see the changes instantly.